Sunday, September 20, 2009

Great workout

Along the way to the adulthood, I took ballet, gymnatstics, jazz dancing, aerobic dancing, and drill team. So, I enjoy dance-based workouts. The Attitude Ballet and Pilates Fusion workout by Bernadette Giorgi is right up my alley. Even if you haven't danced, however, you will likely enjoy this workout, as well.

The workout was designed with the over fifty woman in mind. I would say, though, that if you are very de-conditioned, you may need to take it slow until you catch up to speed. On the other hand, if you are already in top condition, the workout gives you an opportunity to keep perfecting your form and your performance.

When reading reviews before ordering this DVD, I noticed that some young people who bought this workout did not realize that it was designed for over-fifty women. They all mentioned that this DVD gave them a good workout anyway.

I would recommend this for women of all ages.

Here's to good health.

Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment