Monday, August 9, 2010

100 Free Ways to Add a little style to your life....



51. Learn the forgotten art of saying no to oneself. We're not talking about self-denial for self-denial's sake, but the ability to deny oneself for a greater good. A life well lived takes discipline, of which is judicious self-denial.

I am a spiritual being... After this body is dead, my spirit will soar. I refuse to let what will rot rule the eternal. I choose self-control. I will be drunk only by joy. I will be impassioned only by my faith. I will be influenced only by God. I will be taught only by Christ.
Max Lucado

52. Make it a practice to be punctual. It's hard to look and feel elegant when you are rushing in at the last moment. Also, if you make the effort, others will appreciate the fact that you respect their time.

T
53. Clean out your purse and other bags, briefcases, totes, etc., often. I know from not-so- stylish experience that nothing spoils a look like having to dig in a crammed bag for something.

54. Keep your car reasonably neat and clean. This is another lesson from my own experience!

55. Take 1 or 2 minute stretch breaks now and again throughout the day. This is in addition to your usual stretching routine. Short breaks will help your circulation, keep your muscles from knotting up, and, perhaps, keep your spirits high.

enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment